Snow travel disruption: Check our live traffic camera map before you travel on the roads
Check our live traffic camera map before you travel today.
We'll keep you updated on all travel disruption due to snow throughout the day.
Choose from 100's of Carpet, Vinyl & Laminate Floor and get any for Half Price. Simply print off this voucher and mention This is Nottingham when you arrange your free estimate.
Terms: One voucher per order. Can not be used with any other offer or discount. Voucher must be produced at time of sale. Don't miss out, this offer ends Thursday and will not be repeated.
Contact: 0115 8969583
Valid until: Thursday, May 23 2013
As of 4pm, there are no delays on the roads - but conditions are expected to be treacherous as temperatures drop.
- Brown Line 16C will not serve Brownlow Drive and will start and finish at Rise Park Bus Terminus
- Local Link L3 is not serving Bramhall Road
- All other NCT services are following their normal routes but there may be delays due to poor road or weather conditions
- Indigo - unable to serve the New Sawley Estate. Buses will be running along the main road only to the Leisure Centre.
- The Villager - unable to serve Hilton Estate or Belfield Road.
- H1 - unable to serve Stainsby Ave in Heanor.
- Skylink Derby - Leicester now running but not serving Kegworth, Packington Hill, Long Whatton or Diseworth.
- The sixes 6.1 – not running via Middleton Top.
- 6.X,6.4 – running Derby - Belper only so not serving Belper Estates/Heage or Ripley.
- 6.3 can now serve a full route bar Ashop Road, and is using the 6.2 route through Heage - not serving Parkside
- The allestree - unable to serve Woodlands Top
- Matlock town service not serving Middleton and Wirksworth estates
- The villager - will serve main roads only with the exception of Belfield Road and Hilton Estates
- The threes A - unable to serve Banks Avenue, Harcourt Street and Southwell Lane
- The threes C - unable to serve Sotheby Avenue, Glenside & Diamond Avenue buses diverting along Lowmoor Road
- The nines 9.1 - not serving Kilburn Village or South Normanton Water Lane, Ball Hill & Filligree
- The nines 9.2 - not serving South Normanton Market place, Water Lane, Ball Hill & Filligree
- The nines - East Midlands Designer Outlet is being served at the moment before bus returns onto A38 direct to South Normanton Common
- 141 - not serving Healdswood or Barbara Square Hucknall and diverting along Stonyford Road missing Carsic Estate
- Hucknall connect - not serving Beauvale, Babbacombe Way & Polperro. services using Nabbs lane instead
- Pronto - unable to serve Pleasley Square or Corrbriggs
- The 21 - not serving Queen Elizabeth Drive, Kirk Hallam but via Godfrey Drive and St Norbets Drive only
- Swift - is unable to serve Denstone & Rocester, swift is using the A515-A50 Ashbourne to Uttoxeter.
- East Midlands trains are currently running as normal but with some delays.
County Council day services:
Ashfield (Rokerfield): Ashfield day service is closed.
Bassetlaw: Transport has been cancelled and a very limited service will be available from Worksop and Retford for people who can themselves into services.
Broxtowe: There is a very limited service at Barncroft.
Gedling: Transport has been cancelled and a very limited service will be available from Netherfield (Ley Street) for people who can themselves into services. Ernehale Lea is closed.
Mansfield (Redoaks): Mansfield day service is closed.
Newark and Sherwood: Services at Balderton and Friary are closed.
Rushcliffe: Moorlands is closed.
i-work Service: Strawberry Fayre and Phoenix Unit are closed.
- Misterton YPC (6.00pm - 8.30pm)
- Bircotes YPC (5.30pm - 8.00pm)
- Tuxford Mobile Youth Club
- Valley YPC (5.00pm - 7.00pm)
- Zone Out YPC (5.30pm - 8.00pm)